TTD Online: Tirumala Tirupathi Devasthan (TTD) is the temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, where it is referred as “Temple of Seven Hills.” The Temple is constructed over 300AD by Dravidian Architecture. It is known as one of the richest temples in the world. Over 50,000-1, 00,000 devotees visit the temple daily. you can check ttd sevas or ttdonline live from here @ ttdonnlineseva.com. ttdonline is safe and easy to use. just follow the below steps to enjoy ttd online privileges. check all about ttd online from here.
TTD Online Tirumala Tirupati Darshan:
TTD online introduced the online system on September 21, 2009. It made very easy for the pilgrims for darshan of Lord Venkateshwara. The people interested can book the tickets from the website named www.ttdonnlineseva.com. The cost of special darshan is Rs 300 only. This particular Darshan facility is gaining very much popularity, and many of the people are using this kind of darshan because it is one of the FASTEST ways of Darshan. TTd Online Darshan Now A Days became more User friendly for piligrims and bakths.
TTD online has made the availability of tickets in Post Offices also from Jan 15, 2015. Only few Post Offices use to issue Tickets in the beginning, but now in every post office, we find this facility of TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking.
TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking – Tirumala Tirupati Online Darshan
Problems by Booking Manually:
- In olden days people use to take tickets after reaching Tirumala, by standing in line.
- It takes so much of time when we stand in line to book a ticket.
- Few people take their relatives help who stay near to temple for booking tickets.
- Here the tickets will be issued only specific times.
- It is one of the biggest tasks for the pilgrims to get tickets and get darshan of Lord Venkateshwara.
- The better way for booking the tickets is by online.
Advantages of Booking Tickets by Online (ttdonline):
- While booking the tickets online, the main benefit we find is, it is 24*7 processes.
- Many people were busy now a day; they give more importance for booking online.
- It minimizes the workload of people.
For TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking Click Here
How to Book TTD Online Darshan Ticket Booking
- While you are booking tickets in online, you have to enter www.ttdonlineseva.com on the site.
- Hereafter you get a page opened with all the online facilities you find over there.
- For booking the tickets online, you must get registered with valid e-Mail ID.
- While Registering it ask the details like Name of the person, Mobile Number, DOB, Country, State, Address, ID Proof, etc..
- Create the password for keeping the account secure.
- After all the steps we complete we get a One Time Password(OTP) for the mobile number we enter before.
- The person registered with valid e-mail ID will get confirmation mail with a link.
- For activating the account, click on the link.
- Login with the credentials given while registering.
- Hereafter a page will be opened, and you find Seva and three lines on right side of the page.
- Click on that you will find many options.
- Then click on the Special Entry Darshan, you find a calendar for booking Darshan.
- On the same page we find Available, Quota Full, Quota not released.
- Select the date and time; it shows you the available timeslots and the cost of Darshan.
- It asks you Number of persons attending for Darshan. (@ ttdonnlineseva.com)
- You can only book tickets for maximum of 10 people from one account
- Besides to that, you find an option named extra laddu needed, enter the number.
- For each extra one, you will be charged 25rs.
- In the bottom of the page, you find two options Cancel and Continue.
- If you Click Cancel button your page will be disappeared and go back to Home page.
- By clicking on Continue checkbox, it goes to next page where you should enter the details of the pilgrims.
- Enter the details like Name of Pilgrim, Age, Gender, Photo ID proof, ID Card number.
- After entering all the details, Click on Continue Button.
- The new page will be opened where you find the details of pilgrims came, confirm all the details if you find any mistake you can change the details.
- If the details you entered are correct, continue with the payment options available at the bottom of the page.
- You can pay by using Credit, Debit or by using Internet Banking.
- Select the one which is feasible.
- Click continue, so that you get another new page regarding the details of the payment like card number, expiry date, and the name of card holder.
- After all the details are entered you find a button named make payment, click on that button.
- After completing this total process, you get a mail that was given while registering and a message to the mobile number.
- I suggest you take a PDF print and save it in your system.
- This is all about the TTd Online.
At this moment I conclude that this is a time-saving process. Online booking of tickets is very much helpful for the people who come from very long distances for the Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara. Without any trouble, the devotees can have a smooth and happy Darshan of Lord Venkateshwara. if you still have any doubts Regarding TTD Online do comment below, we will clarify your doubts on Tirumala Tirupati Online Darshan and on ttdonline. thank you.